Southeast PA town map (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 04:33:31 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Southeast PA town map (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Southeast PA town map  (Read 39472 times)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« on: May 28, 2009, 06:28:15 PM »

Bensalem being in one of the top 25 lists for obama is surprising.  I expected him to win there, but thats a relatively strongish place there (there is a fairly strong Republican party).  Bristol Twp and Falls are not surprises as they tend to be pretty democratic.

That other thing of blue on the Bucks side of the county line, if I see it right...Upper Southhampton? Warrington?

(Langhorne Manor is an extremely small borough with very nice homes and a biblical college surrounded by my home township)
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »

I think (re Lang Manor) its surrounded by middletown twp, but maybe I'm wrong.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 06:40:35 PM »

Bensalem being in one of the top 25 lists for obama is surprising.  I expected him to win there, but thats a relatively strongish place there (there is a fairly strong Republican party). 

Not anymore. Bensalem is quickly trending to the Dems. In fact, I think they not have the registration advantage. The DiGirolamo crew is worried...

Thats right.  Forgot about that.  Well...I think the DiGirolamo name gives them a fighting chance at least.

The county GOP needs a new plan to win back some of its old haunts (its slipping big time in Middletown, though I live in a more democratic section of it than normal)...it lost newtown again...how long before the Dems get the 2nd county commissioner?  (That scares me).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies