Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:20:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Barron Trump to be delegate at RNC (update: no he isn't)  (Read 1219 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2024, 03:02:12 PM »

Trumpism is gonna end once he is put in jail
Obama24
United States
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2024, 05:22:23 PM »

Trumpism is gonna end once he is put in jail

Hard disagree. I don't think Donald Trump, for one, will ever see the inside of a prison. Secondly, Trumpism is at this point an ideology that really transcends Trump himself. Plus there are his sons and Ivanka who could potentially carry the ideology forward.
wnwnwn
Peru

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2024, 05:28:05 PM »

Yeah Barron is certainly entering politics. Its kind of like the prince inheriting the throne. Would be amazing if we had a Trump, Don JR, and Barron set of presidencies. Although I think Donald Trump Jr is less likely to be President than Barron.

That would basically be a monarchy. Why do you think that would be amazing?

That would be the Bushes 2.0
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2024, 06:08:12 PM »

Yeah Barron is certainly entering politics. Its kind of like the prince inheriting the throne. Would be amazing if we had a Trump, Don JR, and Barron set of presidencies. Although I think Donald Trump Jr is less likely to be President than Barron.

Because Republicans have become a cult of personality built around Trump. Even before Trump lost there were supporters of his suggesting this.

Many have, but I'd like to hear from AIT. He isn't a dumb guy, I'd like to know why he already thinks Jr. and especially Barron, who we know virtually nothing about, would make good leaders. Does he think the Trumps have special blood or something? Let's hear from him.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2024, 06:28:27 PM »

Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2024, 07:54:03 PM »

the next Caesar!
Octowakandi
Octosteel
United States

« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2024, 08:13:02 PM »

You must have been really terrified for democracy when Jeb Bush was running for President.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2024, 08:28:04 PM »

relevant timeline

Meet Barron Trump, The World’s Richest Man

Trump at the Mumbai Virtual Development Conference in 2038
Virtualearth Inc. CEO Barron Trump is now officially the world’s richest man, according to the Forbes World Billionaires List. His current net worth clocks in at $825.6 billion, which exceeds that of the previous record-holder, Alibaba founder Jack Ma, who has a net worth of $820.3 billion.

Trump, 33, acknowledged his newfound status on Twitter, saying “Great news. Now let’s keep on making the world a better place.”

Spoiler alert! Click Show to show the content.

Sun and Moon is still one of the best timelines ever made on Atlas.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2024, 08:30:48 PM »

You must have been really terrified for democracy when Jeb Bush was running for President.

Who wasn't? Did you see what his brother did?
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2024, 09:36:21 PM »

I think honestly he would be Trump's preferred "successor" if Barron wasn't another 17 years from being able to run for Prez. His other kids seem mostly politically inept, especially Don Jr. This is mostly "vibes" but none of them really match to Trump's undeniable charisma. Trump is a very skilled bullsh*tter, while Don Jr., Eric, etc... aren't.

Despite literally just being 18 something strikes me as different about him.

None of the Trump failsons have any future in electoral politics. Barron will be the same. The best any of them can hope for is a Safe R House district and even that they could easily lose a primary any cycle.
Obama24
United States
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2024, 10:38:58 PM »

I think honestly he would be Trump's preferred "successor" if Barron wasn't another 17 years from being able to run for Prez. His other kids seem mostly politically inept, especially Don Jr. This is mostly "vibes" but none of them really match to Trump's undeniable charisma. Trump is a very skilled bullsh*tter, while Don Jr., Eric, etc... aren't.

None of the Trump failsons have any future in electoral politics. Barron will be the same. The best any of them can hope for is a Safe R House district and even that they could easily lose a primary any cycle.

I get this eerie feeling that Barron could end up being propped up as an Augustus figure by the GOP in the future. Meaning, let us say Trump is Sulla, or Caesar - they took advantage of an already weakened Republic to weaken it further. Augustus finally broke it fully.
emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2024, 10:49:39 PM »

Wonder if he'll be the tallest delegate.
GM Team Member and Deputy PPT WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2024, 01:58:01 AM »

I get this eerie feeling that Barron could end up being propped up as an Augustus figure by the GOP in the future. Meaning, let us say Trump is Sulla, or Caesar - they took advantage of an already weakened Republic to weaken it further. Augustus finally broke it fully.

If we're really going for a Rome analogy, Trump might be Catilina
Pres Mike
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2024, 07:44:46 AM »

He was a kid, nobody needed information
Pres Mike
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2024, 07:46:22 AM »

Melania should have taken this boy and gotten as far away from her idiot husband as possible. Marla Maples kept her child away from him for a reason and as you can see she's not wrapped up in his mess.

Maybe I yearn for the tabloids, but the Trump family fascinates me deeply. When Trump was first elected, I expected Melania would stay in NYC with Barron, while Ivanka would have been the de-facto First Lady, but that status quo only lasted a few months. I wonder what changed.
They were finishing out the 2016-2017 school year
TheTide
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

P P P
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2024, 08:05:50 AM »

Because Republicans have become a cult of personality built around Trump. Even before Trump lost there were supporters of his suggesting this.

Many have, but I'd like to hear from AIT. He isn't a dumb guy, I'd like to know why he already thinks Jr. and especially Barron, who we know virtually nothing about, would make good leaders. Does he think the Trumps have special blood or something? Let's hear from him.

It wouldn't be a good thing, but it wouldn't be unusual. There could plausibly have been three Kennedy Presidencies between 1960 and about 1992 or three Bush Presidencies between about 1980 and 2020. Then there's the Tafts, the Adamses etc. There are also numerous examples at state levels. Many of these people were capable, but some weren't, and it could be argued that some of those who were capable were only thus because of their family connections.
Open Source Intelligence
United States
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2024, 08:09:45 AM »
« Edited: May 10, 2024, 08:17:08 AM by Open Source Intelligence »

How would you like to a long time Florida Republican who has raised money, knocked on doors, maybe ran for office and you get bumped from being a delegate to the national convention by Barron Trump?

It's not like these delegate slots are an open and free selection. They are in theory but there are control groups that make sure the right people are selected, in both parties.
Open Source Intelligence
United States
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2024, 08:23:24 AM »
« Edited: May 10, 2024, 08:42:48 AM by Open Source Intelligence »

It wouldn't be a good thing, but it wouldn't be unusual. There could plausibly have been three Kennedy Presidencies between 1960 and about 1992 or three Bush Presidencies between about 1980 and 2020. Then there's the Tafts, the Adamses etc. There are also numerous examples at state levels. Many of these people were capable, but some weren't, and it could be argued that some of those who were capable were only thus because of their family connections.

In the past, I stated I would be in favor of a constitutional amendment stating to the effect a person that was a close relative as specifically defined in the amendment would be ineligible to be President for 20 years after the President left office.

Kennedys - Robert 1968 and Ted 1980 runs could not happen. Ted could run in 1984 fine.
Bushes - George W. 2000 could not happen. He would have to wait until 2012. Jeb 2016 could happen if George W. was not President from 2001-09 as he would be more than 20 years after his dad left office, but George W. being President would disqualify him until 2028.
Clintons - Hillary 2008 and 2016 runs could not happen. A potential Hillary run in 2020 would be fine.
Obamas - There are a group of people that have constantly wanted Michelle to change her mind and run for President in what is clearly de facto third term territory. In theory, Michelle would not be eligible until 2036.
Trumps - No Trump heir would be eligible at the moment until 2040 election. If he wins in November and serves at least 1 day in office, 2048.

John Quincy Adams becoming President in 1825 is fine. He was more than 20 years after his dad left office. Benjamin Harrison was long past William Henry Harrison's presidency. Franklin Roosevelt would not be defined as a close relative to Teddy Roosevelt, but was 20 years after anyway.
Randy Marsh
United States

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2024, 09:39:03 AM »

Barron looks exactly like… If trump and melania had a kid. seriously, lol. you can so see both of them in him
Open Source Intelligence
United States
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2024, 10:19:21 AM »

Barron looks exactly like… If trump and melania had a kid. seriously, lol. you can so see both of them in him

That's how procreation works dude.
Randy Marsh
United States

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2024, 11:53:19 AM »

That's how procreation works dude.
It’s not always this obvious
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2024, 12:07:49 PM »

He just want his family to be the govt it's obvious that's why Melanie won't leave him due to cheating due to fact she wants to be First Lady again
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2024, 04:37:36 PM »

Or not:
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2024, 05:56:01 PM »

May God's favour be with whichever alternate has been called up in his stead
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2024, 08:45:55 AM »

I wonder if this had anything to do with it:

Trump gets Barron's age wrong when asked about his youngest son's convention role
Former President Donald Trump misstated the age of his youngest son in an interview that aired Thursday, saying Barron Trump was 17 years old — even though he turned 18 in March.

The mistake came when Trump reacted to his son's entering the political arena as a delegate from Florida for the Republican National Convention, which was first reported by NBC News.

"He’s pretty young, I will say. He’s 17," Trump said in an interview with Telemundo 51 of Miami. "But if they can do that, I’m all for it."
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies