Paid for by Citizens for Dan (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:08:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Paid for by Citizens for Dan (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Paid for by Citizens for Dan  (Read 3365 times)
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« on: July 13, 2004, 12:41:38 PM »

For crying out loud! What makes everyone think i'm a racist? Have I ever said anything against minorities at this forum?
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 02:52:07 PM »

This one was harsh, but most of these "attack: adds have been funny.

As for me I can't make negative adds (even funny ones) without feeling guilty and or low. Smiley
PBrunsel
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 12:26:51 PM »

I didn't make this ad....and I do not approve of it.

So those of you who talk about me being DESPERATE.....are desperate yourself....because you're stupid enough to say that I made the ad.....(or I support it)....and something with such negativity coming from "me" could NEVER come from PBrunsel.

Look like he just did, folks. PBrunsel is making false accusations about me and stooping SO low....just to win.

I won't do that folks, I haven't and I never will. I tell it like it is....I keep it honest, and I don't smear other people to boost my political career.

For those of you who sided with him and said that I’M the one who stooped low....should be ashamed of yourselves.

Is this the man you want to be your next Senator, a man who says anything to get elected?

Dan, I know you didn't make these. You are a respectable man who is never negative at this forum. I will make a speech today complementing you on your positive campaign. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies