Atlas National Flag
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 03:55:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlas National Flag
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlas National Flag  (Read 1126 times)
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 29, 2004, 11:34:21 PM »

Just an idea-with the southern region having its own flag and the pacific region looking like it will have one seeon too, i thought it might be a good idea to have a ational flag.

Something that represents the historical ties o the USA, for certain, but something ndividual.

Here is my proposal. It was done on paint, so it isn't great quality, but you get the general idea:

Red and white stripes to remind us of the US, as well as a blue field, and a globe to represent the world. I was going to add 50 stars around the globe, but on paint that would have been impossible.

I think we should have a design competition, where everyone can submit as many flags as they want, and if any of them are standouts, maybe have a vote to ecide on a national flag, if we want one.

Anyway, thanks to don for hosting this flag, MUCH appreciated, and I hope this gets a bit of support from all you vexiollogists out there!
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 09:19:19 PM »

Kinda reminds me of Thailand's flag Smiley
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies