Nevada Precinct Vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:48:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Nevada Precinct Vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nevada Precinct Vote  (Read 8009 times)
Lephead
Rookie
United States

« on: July 15, 2009, 12:10:13 PM »

I have a complete statewide Nevada precinct vote for President.  it can be found here :

http://www.scribd.com/people/documents/7423793/folder/91609

what I have from Kentucky, Nebraska, Indiana and Illinois are there also.
Lephead
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 08:06:21 PM »

Darius NJ  : thank you and Washoe county was quite challenging as there were no totals by precinct, had to add all three types together!
Lephead
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 04:26:12 PM »

To Dave : most of the stuff I have that you don't have from Illinois has come through the mail.  Probably half the stuff from Kentucky has been an unexpected envelope in the mail.  Most of the stuff I have gotten through e-mail I have posted in scribd so I don't have to save all of it.  In Indiana I think I have only called Kosciusko and Vigo because they had pretty large cities.

In my email I have Dekalb Indiana.   I also have Bureau IL, Knox IL, Lagrange IN, Marion IN, Marshall IN, Tippecanoe and Vermilion IL.

In spite of what it may look like I'm very low tech and not real savvy when it comes to doing stuff.  Everything I can do is pretty simple and basic. 
Lephead
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 04:28:35 PM »

I've seen some of your stuff on Scrib'd. It's awesome (I Purple heart 19th century precinct results). I'm glad you've joined the forum! Smiley

Wait til I retype my 1896 Washington, 1849 California Gov, 1860 California Pres.   i have other statewide stuff from 1880's and 1890's Washington, my disks crashed.  So glad so very very glad I made a hard copy.
Lephead
Rookie
United States

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 07:09:36 PM »

Ford IL and Williamson are in here :
http://www.scribd.com/my_docs#tab:folder:95297
maybe other counties too.

I would like to mail off the stuff that's not electronic, so that I don't have to just through it away.  That would be nice.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies