He's Back! Clinton to take major role in Kerry Campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 11:33:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  He's Back! Clinton to take major role in Kerry Campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: He's Back! Clinton to take major role in Kerry Campaign  (Read 2627 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: July 27, 2004, 02:47:16 AM »

Maybe he can help carry Kerry's message of "honesty in governemrnt".

Somehow I doubt that it's part of Kerry's electoral strategy.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2004, 03:11:52 AM »

they'll never get it raggage, Republicans are the ultimate whne it comes to strawmen and hypocrisy. While they were whining about Kosovo I never heard anyone call opponents of Clinton pro-Milosevic, or say that bashing Clinton means you have committed treason, or just flat out say things such as that Milosevic had nuclear weapons and was planning on hitting the US or was support Islamist terrorists against the US, which is logical since there wasn't a shred of evidence to support either conclusion, and Islamist terrorists were actually one of Milosevic's enemies. But after the CIA and countless inspections say there was no WMDs and no al-Qaeda links, and even the Bush administration's basic admission of no links, they continue to mindless state this as fact, and call anyone who opposes it as Saddam lover. After all that fool dazzleman told me that liberals think Saddam was a wonderful person and a boy scout, yet was unable to find a single quote saying such a thing. You can scan the archives at DU all you want, and I bet you won't find any quotes saying Saddam was a nice guy. Republicans live in an imaginary world full of imaginary threats and imaginary liberals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies