He's Back! Clinton to take major role in Kerry Campaign (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:01:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  He's Back! Clinton to take major role in Kerry Campaign (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: He's Back! Clinton to take major role in Kerry Campaign  (Read 2627 times)
khirkhib

« on: July 27, 2004, 04:05:39 AM »

BRTD Be careful,  Don't throw away the wheat with the chaff.  I'm an optomist and I believe that there are people that got pulled into the illusion.  I mean that is a pretty big violation when your president, your leaders, and your media lies to you so often.  A lot of good republicans are caught up in it now just because by admiting that the President was not telling the truth would also mean that they are guilty of repeating those lies.   Right now some are defending President Bush, hopefully the guilt will eventually turn into indignation and the indignation will translate not only into the neo-cons leaving the white-house but losing their mind-control death-grip over the Republican party.

Republicans are not bad people and some of the qualities of the Republican party are what made the USA so strong.  And when the Republicans and the Democrats work and balance each other out the US is capable of amazing things.  

To the conservatives on this sight, I'm sorry you got had by an extreme faction with-in your party and you don't have to support the lies.  If it no longer feels honest, just let it go.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies