What happens to the GOP if Trump loses 2024? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 03:22:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What happens to the GOP if Trump loses 2024? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What happens to the GOP if Trump loses 2024?  (Read 490 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« on: April 23, 2024, 10:06:28 PM »

The DS will get rid of the FILIBUSTER, raise taxes, voting rights, and all sorts are fun D programs. Rs nominated J6 Trump not Ds Haley I hate to agree with Redban was more electable
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 01:09:36 AM »

The only thing I can predict with any confidence is that there will be a GOP coup attempt if Trump loses.

Whether it will be a violent uprising, a well-organized political movement, or a fractionally-assed fecal fireworks display that makes their last coup attempt look skilled and clever in comparison, I have no idea. And where they go from there, I have even less of a guess.

The best plausible case is probably that we start to see something of a split between the mad Trump losers and the Republicans who actually give a damn about something beyond their Mango Messiah's most recent bout of glossolaliac incontinence. But who knows what they're actually going to do - they certainly don't. (Beyond denying reality of course - that's guaranteed. Even if Trump "wins", they'll lie about the details of the win.)

That is exactly gonna happen when Trump loses
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 07:25:23 AM »

They are going to lose
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 03:06:36 PM »

They won't lean anything and will double down on election denialism, conspiracies and culture war BS. Will probably do well in 2026 and remain favored for 2028.

Not if Gavin Newsom and Stacy Abrams are the nominated, only if Harris is nominated
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies