World Leaders Survivor Redux - Organisation Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:36:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  World Leaders Survivor Redux - Organisation Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: World Leaders Survivor Redux - Organisation Thread  (Read 113822 times)
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.52, S: -7.74

« on: May 24, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »

harper looks like an evil mastermind with that cat, now everyone should be able to figure out why people were voting for him. Tongue
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »

Yeah, I was halfway tempted to vote for Morales just to save the San Marino guy, but figured that's not worth giving the right a victory. But there are plenty of joke countries in that bracket that deserve to fall long before San Marino, a Freedom Country if there ever was one.
oh i agree but its so small that i cant help but vote for it :/ though you could convince me to change my vote if we could get people to line up behind some tiny country more deserving.
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 06:34:54 PM »

you know whats really stupid is when people vote for a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator because they dont want a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator voted off...
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 07:22:05 PM »

you know whats really stupid is when people vote for a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator because they dont want a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator voted off...

Maybe I'm dense but I'm really not following your example. (I assume it's directed at me and refers to one of my votes along the way. I should note pre-emptively that I've done mistakes in these votes that I've later regretted, mostly due to ignorance)
its not just you that did it so it was only partially directed at you and it was last round in group two.
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 10:49:07 AM »
« Edited: May 26, 2009, 10:52:22 AM by Nhoj »

Maybe I'm dense but I'm really not following your example. (I assume it's directed at me and refers to one of my votes along the way. I should note pre-emptively that I've done mistakes in these votes that I've later regretted, mostly due to ignorance)
its not just you that did it so it was only partially directed at you and it was last round in group two.

I voted Fernandez over Yudhoyono. Yudhoyono defeated the incumbent president (the daughter of a former dictator of the country) in a presidential election. Fernandez also seems to have replaced a democratically elected leader. I voted for Pires in the last round and he also didn't replace a dictator (although he himself comes from the party that used to run Cape Verde as a dictatorship.

Anyway, voting off "a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator because they dont want a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator voted off..." is vastly superior in my opinion when compared to voting off a relatively good democratic leader operating in a fully democratic environment over dictators and people running their country into the ground, etc.
my main issue is that you didnt go after a small country instead of Fernandez. and your excuses dont make any sense but whatever.
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 03:37:12 PM »

I voted Fernandez over Yudhoyono. Yudhoyono defeated the incumbent president (the daughter of a former dictator of the country) in a presidential election. Fernandez also seems to have replaced a democratically elected leader. I voted for Pires in the last round and he also didn't replace a dictator (although he himself comes from the party that used to run Cape Verde as a dictatorship.

Anyway, voting off "a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator because they dont want a relatively good democratically elected leader who succeeded a dictator voted off..." is vastly superior in my opinion when compared to voting off a relatively good democratic leader operating in a fully democratic environment over dictators and people running their country into the ground, etc.
my main issue is that you didnt go after a small country instead of Fernandez. and your excuses dont make any sense but whatever.

I'm not making any excuses. I don't think I have anything to give excuses for. Why would I want to go after a small country specifically? I never stated that as a principle of mine. 
i didnt say it was im saying going after the Barbados guy would have made more sense then going after fernandez.
Nhoj
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »

Yes i also found them quite interesting. Had i known you had wanted me to reply i would have.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies