To Supersoulty and John Ford (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 08, 2024, 03:43:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  To Supersoulty and John Ford (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: To Supersoulty and John Ford  (Read 4431 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« on: August 11, 2004, 07:33:40 PM »
« edited: September 25, 2004, 08:27:10 AM by Dave Leip »

I am curious how the Democrats/Liberals take away social freedom. You could make a valid point that economic freedom is being taken away by Democrats, but social freedom.

Good "speech" if you call it that. I'll spare pointing out the normal Clinton stuff, but I did notice you seemed to imply that the Democrats were the big, bad powerful, guys who were going to take over the world. Right now, Republicans control everything, federal, local, state, courts, part of media, etc. Our hole in the Senate will get deeper this year, with us losing many seats in the South, the Reagan/Bush years set the courts up Conservative for years to come. My point, is Republicans control this nation, and although we may agree the country is doomed, it won't be because of a Liberal take-over, because I have no faith in my party to win at anything important.

I fear a world where filmmakers are subject to immense criticism and deemed villians by some, but the leaders of our government can get away with acts far worse than those committed by William Jefferson Clinton or Michael Moore.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2004, 07:34:35 PM »

MarkDel, good speech. I'm glad some people are realizing the coming civil war in America.

Yes, eventually a major conflict will break out, and if/when it does, I will fight for my ideals.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies