Senator Benson Rockefeller Goes For The Gold (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 05:33:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Senator Benson Rockefeller Goes For The Gold (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senator Benson Rockefeller Goes For The Gold  (Read 27846 times)
hawkeye59
United States

« on: May 06, 2010, 07:24:03 AM »

Ben Roberts becomes President and kills Rockefeller.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 07:26:38 AM »

Ben Roberts becomes President and kills Rockefeller.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 07:40:26 AM »

YOUGO ESCAPES, KILLS ROCKEFELLER
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »

There is no God but Yougo1000, and Benson Rockefeller is his prophet.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2010, 08:57:27 PM »

Sorry, Benson. I didn't mean to insult Holy Benson Rockefeller
There is no god but Benson Rockefeller, and Yougo1000 is his prophet.
ROCKEFELLER AKBAR!
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2010, 08:03:31 AM »

Uhuhuhu!

I'm evil little Polaqi dictator.

I destroy everyone who don't think I'm awesome!

I disagree with Kalwejt.

hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2010, 12:39:23 PM »

Ben Roberts beats Benson Rockefeller 530-8.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2010, 01:42:38 PM »

OK. 289-249

hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 06:39:30 AM »

BTW, no presidency, right?
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »

Actually, this was a very good timeline.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 09:52:23 PM »

Actually, this was a very good timeline.

Thank you Hawkeye.  I never thought I would be hearing that from you, so that makes it all that much more appreciated.

I plan to pursue this timeline now into the transition and then into the Rockefeller Presidency.
When you started, you made this very Rockefeller-biased, but that has stopped since.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 07:30:44 AM »

This is CNN.

Details are beginning to emerge about some of the key appointments and nominations for the new Benson Rockefeller administration, coming into office in January.

It is being reported that some of the major nominations to the cabinet will include the following

Virginia Senator John Warner is to become Secretary of State.  Mr. Warner has been serving in the United States Senate since 1979, and is widely respected on both sides of the aisle.  Warner has been one of Rockefeller's closest friends and political allies for many years.
Great pick!

Massachusetts businessman Mitt Romney is reportedly tapped to become Secretary of the Treasury.  He is the son of one time Michigan Governor George Romney.  Mitt Romney has been an extremely successful manager and corporate chief executive for many years.
Pretty good pick.
Former Bush Defense Secretary Dick Cheney is slated for that same position again in the Rockefeller cabinet.  Yeahhhhhhhhhh

As well, William Barr, who served for a brief period in the Bush cabinet as Attorney General, will resume that role in the new administration.

In a surprise appointment, North Dakota Democratic Senator Kent Conrad is to become the new Secretary of the Interior.  Conrad backed Rockefeller in the election.

Ann Veneman is to become Secretary of Agriculture.  A lawyer, Ms. Veneman has extensive experience in the United States Department of Agriculture in various capacities, and most recently has been serving as California's Secretary of Food and Agriculture.

Publisher Steve Forbes, who ran against Rockefeller for the Republican Presidential nomination, is slated to become the new Commerce Secretary.

Another one of Rockefeller's most trusted friends and political allies, Senator John Chafee of Rhode Island, is to become the new Secretary of Veterans Affairs.  Senator Chafee himself has a distinguished military career.

CNN, first in news, will bring you more details as they become known.
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 06:04:59 PM »

This is CNN.

We now take you live to the Oval Office in the White House, where President Benson Rockefeller is to address the nation.

Good evening my fellow Americans.  I have requested air time this evening in order to discuss with you a matter of grave national concern.

Approximately three hours ago, four battle ships from the North Korean navy, in an illegal action, seized a vessel of the United States Navy seventh fleet, the USS Blue Ridge, in the Sea of Japan, claiming, in a blatant lie, that the vessel had crossed over into North Korean waters.  The USS Blue Ridge was well within international waters at the time when North Korea committed this brazen act of aggression.  The American vessel was taken to the North Korean port of Wonsan.

At this hour, following my orders, a huge armada of United States vessels of the seventh fleet, battle ships, destroyers, aircraft carriers, is enroute to North Korea.  I have put the North Korean government and their leader, Kim Jong Il, on notice, that if even one member of the American crew is harmed in any way, that North Korea will be facing swift and severe retribution.

I am not prepared to negotiate, I am not prepared to bargain, I am not prepared to spend needless weeks finding a concensus at the United Nations.  The leadership of North Korea has one option, and one option only.  And that option is this.....that the USS Blue Ridge, and its' entire crew, is released unharmed within twenty four hours, or North Korea will face the consequences.

My fellow Americans, good evening.   
SEND IN THE NIMITZ!
Unfortunately, I'm guessing nobody on here gets that (hint: it's from a Christopher Buckley book)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies