Moving Toward Communism (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 05:41:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Moving Toward Communism (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Moving Toward Communism  (Read 8067 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

« on: March 21, 2005, 05:14:58 PM »

His rhetoric, silly as it is, most closely resembles Maoist "thought," or in other words, things a crazy person says as they starve 50 million people to death.

Communists are mentally ill people drowned in self-hate or primitive angst. Their relationship to Marx is tangential by nature: Marx admitted Das Kapital, which he worked on for decades, was "pure excretement," and his dialectical theories have been disproven empirically and mathematically.

In fact, remaining Marxist "intellectuals" have simply dropped the economic component of Marx. They admit freely that they have absolutely no understanding of economics or how to do basic things like FEED people in a communist society. These people are not really communists; they are Marxists as a moral philosophy with no hope of realization.

Essentially, then, they are anti-capitalist without an alternative.

In any case, fragments are Marxist thought are all too common in the world. The coherent presentations of that fairy tale have mostly ended, and the remaining "Marxist" forces are pitiful efforts based either on the drug trade or rebellion against a corrupt regime in Nepal.

How to deal with such problems? Consult Suharto of Indonesia.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 05:50:33 PM »

Communists are mentally ill people drowned in self-hate or primitive angst.

Oh great.  We were all doing fine here till you showed up.

Here come the "facts".....

You call getting smoked by a half-baked commie fine?
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 06:09:42 PM »

I read the entire thread before posting.

My post was relevant because it is important to understand WHY people are communist. Communism as it exists is obviously a failure and anyone disputing that is quite simply in error, so I see no point in arguing that.

I also mentioned in my post that modern "Marxism" is not really a political movement in the West, it's an intellectual movement. That's important because the original post was (besides a copy and paste job) about Revolutionary activity in the US, which is basically irrelevant.

So far as this M-L-M character, his posts are long but basically nonsense taken straight from introductory Mao Zedong Thought. Trust me, I've read that stuff, and he is a caricature of it.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies