PA-Muhlenberg College/Morning Call: Obama leads by 7% (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:36:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2008 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-Muhlenberg College/Morning Call: Obama leads by 7% (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-Muhlenberg College/Morning Call: Obama leads by 7%  (Read 4206 times)
ucscgaldamez

« on: September 30, 2008, 10:30:35 AM »

Yeah, and Santorum was very close to winning in PA.

I do think, however, that the results in PA will be close but Obama will win by a small margin.
ucscgaldamez

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 05:41:32 PM »

We'll see come election day who was right.
ucscgaldamez

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 05:49:41 PM »

Ohh, I'm looking at new voter registration for PA. Democrats are increasing their numbers, e.g. for the week of Sept. 21st., Dems registered 20,000~ voters and Republicans 9,000~ for a net gain of 11,000 votes in one week. I agree that Pennsylvania will be close because of seniors. Dems also have the advantage in voters changing their party affiliation. The week ending Sept. 21st, more voters changed their affiliation to Democrats than Republicans in the county of Lancaster!(A very conservative county). However, it is hard for me to believe that McCain will win Pennsylvania. If he does, that would be pretty much the end of this election, unless Obama can win a couple of red states. I just don't trust Phil to make an honest assessment of Pennsylvania.

ucscgaldamez

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 05:54:13 PM »

No, I don't think you are lying about your "anecdotes." However, it is hard to make an assessment based on what people tell you in the larger scheme of things. I havea lot of friends around me who are Republicans voting for Obama. But, I don't see Obama winning more than 20% of Republicans here in this state.  You just don't have a good track record. Sorry.
ucscgaldamez

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 06:12:20 PM »

A little heavy? lol
ucscgaldamez

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »

I meant registration voters. Not all will show up, but why would you register towards the end of the registration period and not vote? Doesn't make much sense. I think I would be more likely to vote.
ucscgaldamez

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 06:15:07 PM »

Yea, I don't think we need to get on Phil's case too much. There will be plenty of time for that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies