I'm Not an "End Times" Enthusiast But Does Anyone Else Find It Worrying...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:59:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  I'm Not an "End Times" Enthusiast But Does Anyone Else Find It Worrying...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: I'm Not an "End Times" Enthusiast But Does Anyone Else Find It Worrying...  (Read 6441 times)
prophetman
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2009, 07:19:55 AM »

Cool, some people in here just discovered that our culture which is in big part based on Greek one, Roman one, and Catholic one has influenced the building of the last project of society we had. Great discovery.

Supersoulty, if that topic is not hugely ironical, here's something to make you still more worrying:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's the first post from a thread of a forum which is here:

http://www.prophecytalk.com/index.php?topic=4862.0

For this, I must thank an old sig of Hashemite which gave me the idea to google "sarkozy antichrist". As he said in his sig "People nowadays...". Damn, I didn't need it to worry about how can think people nowadays...

Wanna know how you can tell when a person has corrected identified the beast or man of lawlessness?

Answer:  When he or she gets banned from most if not all Christian forums on which they post.  Smiley
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »

Wanna know how you can tell when a person has corrected identified the beast or man of lawlessness?

Answer:  When he or she gets banned from most if not all Christian forums on which they post.  Smiley

...I'm sure every drunk that gets thrown out of a bar believes he is correct.  But at least the drunk has an excuse the next morning.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 09:04:21 AM »
« Edited: April 01, 2009, 09:06:28 AM by prophetman »

...I'm sure every drunk that gets thrown out of a bar believes he is correct.  But at least the drunk has an excuse the next morning.

But, unlike the drunk, the ten kings/white Americans who worship and celebrate the beast are going to be without excuse one day.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2009, 09:49:08 AM »

BAW BAW

THE BIBLE IS REALLY A GUIDEBOOK FOR AMERICAN PHILISTINISM AND NATIONALISM

GODDAMN EUROTRASH
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 11:28:32 AM »

BAW BAW

GODDAMN EUROTRASH

The Bible is a history book of the caucasian man, ie, the house of Israel, and of his Christ.

It'a a book which was written by holy men; inspired by God.

It was written primarily for the benefit of the house of Israel or Europeans/caucasians.

Likewise, the end-time prophetic scriptures contained in the book were written solely for the benefit of Europeans/caucasians, for only they can understand the symbols written therein.

It's for these reasons that the nations of the world, especially the African and Arab nations,  hate the European Americans and the  European nations.  That's why they want to take over our nations and our governments.  They are the people of the serpent and of Cain, and are the ADVESARIES of the European/caucasian man.

Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2009, 11:33:51 AM »

BAW BAW

GODDAMN EUROTRASH

The Bible is a history book of the caucasian man, ie, the house of Israel, and of his Christ.

It was written primarily for the benefit of the house of Israel or Europeans/caucasians.

Likewise, the end-time prophetic scriptures contained in the book were written solely for the benefit of Europeans/caucasians, for only they can understand the symbols written therein.

It's for these reasons that the nations of the world, especially the African and Arab nations,  hate the European Americans and the  European nations.  That's why they want to take over our nations and our governments.  They are the people of the serpent and of Cain, and are the ADVESARIES of the European/caucasian man.

Oh Jesus.

Literally.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2009, 11:40:06 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg_18EgERsI&feature=PlayList&p=971AFF12F2B31BE0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2009, 11:44:10 AM »

BAW BAW

GODDAMN EUROTRASH

>>>GODDAMN EUROTRASH<<<

While it's true that we modern-day Europeans are wicked, and have become as the peoples of Africa and of Cain.....Nevertheless, we are STILL the house of Israel and the chosen people of God.  And make no mistake about it, God is going to correct us for our wickedness.  Even now, with the economic crisis, He's showing His displeasure with us.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2009, 01:45:26 PM »

It's amazing the sh**e people can believe, isn't it?
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »

BAW BAW

GODDAMN EUROTRASH

Junk idea. Jesus Himself called for all of his disciples, and one presumes their disciples, to seek converts among all people of the world.   

The real House of Israel -- Jews -- continues to reject the Gospels. Jews consider the Gospels superfluous or even heretical.

Bullhist! Did you realize that Martin Luther told people that they did not need to pay much attention to Revelation? As for relevant End Times -- why doesn't the description of the Evil Entity suggest either Hitler or Stalin? 

First, do you really wish to insult Arab Christians? Do you really think that people of African descent can't ever expect to get God's Word right? Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was very conventional in his Christianity, and he took it to its logical conclusion.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2009, 05:01:24 PM »

I think that at this point we all know what the woman on the beast REALLY represents.

ITS TEH NIGG...eh, I mean African-Americans DESTRAYING ARERMICA!!#!=!

There are two "beasts" of which Daniel and John the Revelator speaks.

One represents that end-time beast kingdom/nation called "MIGHTY BABYLON" which is hosted by "the ten kings".

And the other is that "man of lawlessness" or diverse race of people upon Babylon who exalt themselves above the ten kings in the latter years.

There's no great mystery as to where and who those two beasts represents!!

Clearly Babylon represent America and the European Americans. ie the ten kings!

And the man of lawlessness represents the ten horns or African Americans who've exalted themselves above the European Americans.

Paul said in 11Thes.2 that this is that which must occur before the 2nd Coming of Christ.....ie, the European Americans must fall away, and the African Americans must exalt themselves above them.

Clearly.
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2009, 11:07:20 AM »

It's amazing the sh**e people can believe, isn't it?

As you can see not everyone is metaphysically bored today. Wink

And here we're just in Christian stuffs...
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2009, 01:22:03 AM »

I'm going to let everyone in on a secret... I started this thread in part to see what "prophetman" would say.  Entertaining.

I do find all these things odd, but I am not losing sleep over it.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies