Is edwards the best VP? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:03:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Is edwards the best VP? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is edwards the best VP?  (Read 21574 times)
ncjake
Rookie

« on: March 06, 2004, 11:42:59 PM »

I hope he picks hillary. The democrats are suicidal. First, they pick a damn flip floppin ultra liberal yankee as thier candidate, now they are actually considering putting Hillary on thier ticket! They loaded thier gun when they let Edwards lose, now they are going to pull the trigger.

Good
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 11:21:27 PM »

"The South Was Right" by James and Walter Kennedy is a great book about how the Confederacy was totally justified and how truth has been distorted through out history
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 11:50:29 PM »

Your such a baby. Your loverboy Lincoln didnt give a crap about the slaves. He only signed the emancipation proclamation to justify an otherwise unlawful war. Any state whose majority wants to secede has a god given right to
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 12:03:38 AM »

It doesnt matter. The Confederacy had a right to exist. Slavery would have come to an end within a generation. It would have been worth it to let slavery continue for 15 more years if it meant those 700,000 didnt have to die
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 12:11:02 AM »

I love it!  Slavery.  Bring the dutch with you my friend.  Bring the English.  Bring The Democrats.  Oh, my g God of Gods.  is this too good to be true.  or is this too bad.  your ignorance.  I am really about to cum all over myself  

I reallydon't know wjhere to begin.

I swear to god on high if such a thing there be.

Let's have a chorus of clintonistas.  Please.

I'm about to cum.   This is soooooo g exasperating.,

AAAAAAAH

I am officially disturbed
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 12:15:16 AM »

You need to get off the internet before you embarass yourself. I'm serious. You dont want to go down in flames like this
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 12:17:59 AM »

Dude whats up with the pics of the dead kids? Castro or Sadams work? Is Angus always like this?

Ive never seen him like this! Its Saddams work. I put pics like this up late at night. I take them off before I go to bed, just because they arent acceptable to a daytime audience.
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 12:18:46 AM »

It doesnt matter. The Confederacy had a right to exist. Slavery would have come to an end within a generation. It would have been worth it to let slavery continue for 15 more years if it meant those 700,000 didnt have to die

If you lived in the Confederacy today, would your schools be integrated?

Yes. South Africa's schools are integrated
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 12:21:15 AM »

I beleive Angus stated he supported the CSA, then the whole convo went off track, and Angus started acting like a psycho
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 12:23:41 AM »

I see.  So integration just would have taken decades longer, involved countless deadly riots, police brutality, mass political oppression, and an international economic boycott of the Confederacy.

No, southern segregation wasn't .5% of what South Africa's was
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2004, 12:26:37 AM »

I see.  So integration just would have taken decades longer, involved countless deadly riots, police brutality, mass political oppression, and an international economic boycott of the Confederacy.

Umm, remember reading about the busing issue in Boston? Northern schools were segregated to. Segregation wasnt limited to the south.

Most liberal place in the country having racial riots in the seventies
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2004, 12:30:33 AM »

no i will not.  this is exactly the g ridiculous picture the democrats, including my father and mother, whom I love with all my heart, will have you believe.

If you want to suck that big cock you go right ahead.

I have seen some people sink to low low low blows on this forum.  I have gone out of my way to be accomodating.  But this is exactly the fascist propaganda against the republican party I have seen all my life.  

Yes, we have money.  I g came from poor white trash catholics motherf**cker.  I'm sure, since my skin is light pink and my hair is yellow and my eyes are sky blue that My ancestors were never captured and traded to the Romans for servitude.  Or lusty flesh.  But I came from boat-people just like everyone else.  My grandparents were all immigrants, welcomed by this great country.  But how dare you claim such moral indignation over the minds of people?  I g worked hard to get a three-figure income.  g hard all my life.  You are one filtyy sonofabitch democrat to play that nastiest of cards.

I will go down in flames before I read one more piece of this most vile humor.  I have no g sense of humor about slavery.  I didn't get that way when I became a republican.  I have been that way always.  This is absolutely the worst man.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  You self-righteous prick.

Who are you talking to? Me?
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2004, 12:32:24 AM »
« Edited: March 08, 2004, 12:33:24 AM by ncjake »

But hey, the South was right; states are allowed to secede. But the Union is allowed to declare war on them and beat them into submission ...

Is a Union a voluntary pact or a required pact? Does the Federal Govt have the right to beat up on a sovereign state for using its legal right to leave?

I'm saying that states have a right to secede. Once they secede they are a sovereign nation. The US Congress can vote to declare War on other nations.

So while a state has the legal right to secede, the Union has the right to Declare War on that new nation. That is effectively what happened. The Conferederacy seceded then the North declared War on them and recaptured it.

I agree with that. But I think the North should not have declared war on the South. It was over cotton, not slaves
edit: or preserving the union
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2004, 12:34:57 AM »

But Lincoln said the states never left in the first place! lol

where in the constitution does it give states the right to secede?

where does it say they dont have the right to secede?
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2004, 12:36:34 AM »

whats a yankee?

the same thing as a quickie but you use your hand
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2004, 12:42:39 AM »

The Knights of the Golden Circle had a lot to do with events in the war. You should read about them they are interesting.

Well the copperheads could have cared less about the southern cause. They were in it to keep slavery in place
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2004, 12:53:02 AM »

No NCjake, I wasn't talking to you.

I want to gather whatever is left of my dignity and I want to apologize to everyone for the language.  I guess I came to this forum looking for a reason to vote for a republican for president for the first time in my life.  I think I just found it.

Thank you all.

goodbye.

Whats the reason?
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2004, 01:01:35 AM »

dont leave me hangin bro!
ncjake
Rookie

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2004, 01:15:05 AM »

He most likely wasnt old enough to vote for mondale
Pages: [1]