Southeastern Initiative #4
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:14:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Southeastern Initiative #4
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Southeastern Initiative #4  (Read 475 times)
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 27, 2004, 12:01:54 PM »

With the people being the legislature of the Southeast Region, having them being able to vote only once every two monthson initiatives is ludicrous, especially since I'm giving y'all a fairly active government.  So here is the third of my four promised initiatives for the next election.  I have one more initiative planned for December, and that one I expect will raise some comment, as it deals with a real issue instead of just these procedural ones I've wanted to get out of the way.

Monthly Initiative Amendment Initiative

§ 1. The second sentence of sixth clause of Article I of the Southeastern Constitution shall be changed to read: “The Governor shall have the authority to propose any Initative, which shall be voted upon at the next Initiative election,”

§2. The second sentence of the first clause of Article III of the Southeastern Constitution shall replace the word “Gubernatorial” with “Initiative”.

§3. The following sentences shall be added to the end of the he first clause of Article III of the Southeastern Constitution: “Initiative elections should be held on the third weekend of each month beginning within 12 hours after midnight Central time on Friday morning and ending at 11:59pm Central time on the following Sunday night.  Initiatives that receive a tie vote shall be voted upon again in the next Initiative election without the need to be reproposed.”

King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2004, 12:54:08 PM »

I wish the Pacific had this Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies