World Leaders Survivor Redux - Organisation Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:56:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  World Leaders Survivor Redux - Organisation Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: World Leaders Survivor Redux - Organisation Thread  (Read 113849 times)
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 03:11:14 AM »

In many years, when Maldives will have been totally engulfed by the rise in water level, Hughento's 2009 World Leaders Survivor will be reminded as a great honor received by the first democratic president of Maldives ! Wink

Xahar, could you give us all that we (having voted for him or not) don't know about Nasheed ?
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 05:48:04 AM »

Well, congratulations to Hughento! Not only did you manage to lead a very lengthy competition to completion without almost any hitches but on top of that, spawned a survivor craze on the forum Wink.
And it won't fade soon, believe me...

Congratulations Hughento, GMantis is right.
I was one "hard client", but Hughento has remained zen and that was a very lively Survivor.
In Survivors, as in many things (Wink), what is most interesting and pleasant is the process, not the result.

And the winner perfectly fits the principle that country leaders should be judged on their merits and not on their countries, so despite all partisan shenanigans, the forum did a pretty good job in selecting the best world leader.

Even if I didn't vote for him and tried (very unsuccessfully !) to oust him earlier, and whatever some may think of my ballot-stuffing, I think it's a good choice: reasonable and upon its own merits, as GMantis has rightly written.

Nasheed is a real surprise (not in the end, of course): in the beginning, nobody would have thought he could win. Johnson-Sirleaf was quoted, but not him.
Pages: 1 [2]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies