**BREAKING NEWS** from the DNN (Dixie News Network) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:25:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  **BREAKING NEWS** from the DNN (Dixie News Network) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: **BREAKING NEWS** from the DNN (Dixie News Network)  (Read 1953 times)
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« on: July 15, 2004, 10:26:29 AM »

A statement from Southwest Chairman of the AFRN-- Hey I am here... What do I say? Where is the questions?
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 11:18:00 AM »

Does it matter!!!!!!!! Gosh!!! This Atlas has become nothing but a bunch of people yell and fighting!!!! Maybe I will leave!
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 11:32:17 AM »

~~~~~~Liaison Reaganfan~~~~~~
Okay, let me clear this up for the last time. I thought John Douglas Ford would make an excellent president. i backed him as much as I possibly could. When he dropped out, he gave his delegates (150 tied with StevenNick's 150) and so I said hell I will run. That primary night I was going to give all of my delegates and the nomination to Senator StevenNick. He dropped out so I got the nod. Thnerefore, runnin as the GOP, I was offered to run with my VEEP candidate for the new SRP. With the mane change that angers some people... I had no control over that. John Ford is not hiding anything, I am not hiding anything. Enough is enough guys.

you was not nom... as a GOP!!!! we never got done doing the delegates!! Most people left because of you! I know that is why I left and that is why I left the ANP too....
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies