My very own BushOk type of job offer (though of course I won't say yes)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:58:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My very own BushOk type of job offer (though of course I won't say yes)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My very own BushOk type of job offer (though of course I won't say yes)  (Read 650 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 24, 2010, 07:00:41 PM »

"Based" in Atlanta

From an e-mail I received

CareerBuilder Job Application : Accounts Payable AssistantSunday, October 24, 2010 4:29 PM

Dear Applicant,

We received your resume and your application for our Job posting..Our HR Managers have gone through your resume and due to some certain factors you have been picked as one of our possible candidate to be our Accounts Receivable.

US Survey. is a family owned bakery services.We make turn flour to wonders and we are well known for what we do all across the States.Now Your primary task as our Accounts Receivable prior the establishment of our branch office around your area is to coordinate payments from customers and help us with the payment process. Once orders are received and sorted we deliver the product to a customer. After this has been done the customer has to pay for the products but because in most cases we make our clients prepay for orders or items they buy from us. About 90 percent of our customers prefer to pay by check. We have decided to open this new Accounts Receivable position for solving this problem. Our company use this process to test our Accounts Receivable before you start working in our office as our Full time Accounts Receivable.
Note : We have our home office located in Atlanta, GA and will soon be opening a branch Office in your area next month.

Please find below the Summary of your First Primary task(Collection of Payments):

1. Receive payments (Made Payable to you) from our Customers or Clients.
2. Cash Payment at your Bank or any cashing facilities near you.
3. Deduct 10 % which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed
4. Forwarding balance after deduction of percentage/pay to our consultants.

Hope you will be of earnest assistant before we start running our branch office in your area, and then you will be working Full time when we finally open the branch.

Get back to us with information below for reconfirmation, so that we can add your mailing address to our Regional database and forward it to our customers for them to start sending payments.

First name....................
Middle name..................
Last name....................
Address Line 1...............
Address Line 2...............
City..........................
State........................
Zip/Postal code..........................
Cell phone...................

Your response to this email is important , so that we can be sure you want to take this Job Offer and reconfirm your mailing address details we have in our database.

Thanks For Your Total Understanding.

HR Manager
Benjamin Brown
US TODAY SURVEY
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 07:53:19 PM »

Forward it to Jeff right away!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 10:00:57 PM »

Yes and the ones that say "based on your qualifications" you'd be great for some marketing scam.  I got them too.  Did they even bother to read them?  Probably not.  Did you find anything yet?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 02:19:34 AM »

Yes and the ones that say "based on your qualifications" you'd be great for some marketing scam.  I got them too.  Did they even bother to read them?  Probably not.  Did you find anything yet?

Not yet,  I'm working with a few financial staffing agencies, both in Manhattan and here on LI, had an interview with the one on LI a few weeks ago, nothing has come up yet though.   

My benefits are scheduled to run out in mid December without an extension during the lame duck Congress as I will be at the end of my tier level (73 weeks at that point)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 03:33:45 AM »

You should send it to these guys:

http://www.419eater.com/
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 07:55:46 AM »

Or here
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2010, 02:59:51 PM »

That's too boring.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2010, 03:03:02 PM »

True, but do you know how many saps will fall for this?  Oops, I might get infracted for a personal attack on those that would fall for it.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies