City Council Elections - Queensland, Australia - Saturday, 15 March 2008 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:41:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  City Council Elections - Queensland, Australia - Saturday, 15 March 2008 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: City Council Elections - Queensland, Australia - Saturday, 15 March 2008  (Read 1915 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: March 17, 2008, 07:13:07 PM »

I've done up a really, really rough JPG one, just showing the results (but not the margins in most cases).

How do I upload it?

It shows seats retained by Labor in red, two seats held by Labor by <1% (so could theoretically flip with postals, but highly unlikely) in pink, seats retained by Liberals in navy blue, seats picked up by the Liberals in blue and a single seat where the lead is currently Liberal by <1% - or about 100 votes (and could still flip - I'm not sure how many postals are left to count) in light blue.

The results are available here: http://www.ecq.qld.gov.au/elections/local/lg2008/BrisbaneCity/results/councillor/summary.html

You can upload it in the gallery. The linky to the gallery is up on the top bar (with polls, predictions, search, profile etc.). From there go in maps, scroll down to the bottom and there is a link to add an image.

Alternatively, you could use imageshack to host the image and post the url here.
Hash
Hashemite
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »

Cheers, guys!

I have a whole batch of ones from the 2006 State Election in Victoria, too... I'll upload those at some point.

Let's see if this works...

What are the populations of the Liberal wards compared to the ALP wards?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies