Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:34:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton  (Read 4530 times)
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2008, 11:19:36 PM »

It's not just him. BRTD and Verily came in here and made positive comments about this.

This script goes far beyond anything levelled at Obama by any Clinton supporter. No Clinton supporter that I've ever heard has even gone so far as to say Obama is Muslim. This one says Clinton is complicit in rape.

If someone posted something about Obama being a Muslim and attending madrassas in Indonesia, etc. and a bunch of Democrats came on and made approving comments, I'd also wonder what I had in common with them.

Er... remind me where I expressed my support for this. I made a joke.

Please answer me.

Ok sorry, you did not necessarily approve it. But you did try to twist it into another joke about the cynicism of the Clintons. They are politicians ok? But they're not that 'cynical'.
the factor, will you apologize to me for saying I don't believe in Obama's core message of hope? That was a clear lie and you know it.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2008, 11:19:44 PM »

Clinton supporters are obviously frustrated that their candidate has to rely on a spouse who lived a life that was a "fairy tale."

The problem is Barack's appeal is supposed to be that he 'runs a different kind of politics' but that's not the case.
O'bambi is finally playing politics. As you know, the suffix in politics refers to little blood-sucking organisms... After months of spurious attacks from Clinton's surrogates, Obama has finally decided to hit back. BTW, politics of hope and setting the record straight are not mutually exclusive.

"Months of spurious attacks"? Most of those comments by surrogates would not even have made the news had they not been highlighted over and over by the Obama people. One Clinton surrogate used Obama's middle name once on TV. Hillary said Lyndon Johnson was important as well as MLK. Oh my god. How evil. Let's turn the entire campaign into a fight over exactly this kind of sh-t. From the candidate of "hope".

Apparently not the candidate of issues.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2008, 11:20:04 PM »

It's not just him. BRTD and Verily came in here and made positive comments about this.

This script goes far beyond anything levelled at Obama by any Clinton supporter. No Clinton supporter that I've ever heard has even gone so far as to say Obama is Muslim. This one says Clinton is complicit in rape.

If someone posted something about Obama being a Muslim and attending madrassas in Indonesia, etc. and a bunch of Democrats came on and made approving comments, I'd also wonder what I had in common with them.

Please answer me.

Ok sorry, you did not necessarily approve it. But you did try to twist it into another joke about the cynicism of the Clintons. They are politicians ok? But they're not that 'cynical'.

They are cynical enough to twist and contort everything in their favor....Hillary just does it alot more and alot more slimey.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2008, 11:20:52 PM »

Please answer me.

the factor, will you apologize to me for saying I don't believe in Obama's core message of hope? That was a clear lie and you know it.

What the heck does hope mean to you anyway? Your behavior in the past couple weeks that I've seen is one to revels in attacking the Clintons and in dirt politics. I'm sure you have hope in something but it's not the pollyana message Obama sells himself on.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2008, 11:22:37 PM »

Please answer me.

They are cynical enough to twist and contort everything in their favor....Hillary just does it alot more and alot more slimey.

And your proof that Hillary's emotional moment in New Hampshire was calculated?
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2008, 11:23:06 PM »

Please answer me.

What the heck does hope mean to you anyway? Your behavior in the past couple weeks that I've seen is one to revels in attacking the Clintons and in dirt politics. I'm sure you have hope in something but it's not the pollyana message Obama sells himself on.
The Clintons are the dirtiest family in national politics. To accuse Obama of engaging in trash politics is absurd.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2008, 11:24:30 PM »

Please answer me.

He never brought that up... You're attacks on fellow forum Democrats seem very "rehearsed." Did you just leave a Blackwater PR meeting with Mark Penn?
http://www.thenation.com/blogs/campaignmatters?pid=240313
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2008, 11:28:17 PM »

Please answer me.

I know they're not that manipulative. If I actually thought they were, it wouldn't be a joke (plus, the risk of such a strategy backfiring would be quite large, if not in the primaries, then in the general election, so even if they were that manipulative, they wouldn't try it).
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »

Please answer me.

He never brought that up... You're attacks on fellow forum Democrats seem very "rehearsed." Did you just leave a Blackwater PR meeting with Mark Penn?

Follow the chain of logic back to the top. It started with Verily's joke about the cynicism of the Clintons and the example he used as the New Hampshire teary moment.

And no, I'm not a blackwater supporter.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2008, 11:29:44 PM »

Please answer me.

Follow the chain of logic back to the top. It started with Verily's joke about the cynicism of the Clintons and the example he used as the New Hampshire teary moment.

Mark Penn, who runs Hillary's campaign, does the PR for Blackwater. That's part of the reason why I'm not voting for Hillary. If she surrounds herself with human garbage now, who will she appoint to...?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2008, 11:31:30 PM »
« Edited: January 23, 2008, 11:33:12 PM by thefactor »

Please answer me.

Mark Penn, who runs Hillary's campaign, does the PR for Blackwater. That's part of the reason why I'm not voting for Hillary.

Then you'd better reevaluate your number three choice

Mark Penn was a
You must be logged in to read this quote.
http://www.leighbureau.com/speaker.asp?id=406

I told you about this hypocrisy weeks ago yet it doesn't seem to have affected you a bit.

Verily- most jokes are supposed to contain an element of truth, and in your case the 'element of truth' was supposed to be the Clintons cynicism and the example used was implied to be that Hillary's tears in NH were calculated. Now I don't know if they are or aren't but that's an assumption. But I'll take you at your word that you don't approve the message and let's leave it at that.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2008, 11:34:24 PM »

Please answer me.

Mark Penn, who runs Hillary's campaign, does the PR for Blackwater. That's part of the reason why I'm not voting for Hillary.

Then you'd better reevaluate your number three choice

Mark Penn was a
http://www.leighbureau.com/speaker.asp?id=406

I told you about this hypocrisy weeks ago yet it doesn't seem to have affected you a bit.

Verily- most jokes are supposed to contain an element of truth, and in your case the 'element of truth' was supposed to be the Clintons cynicism and the example used was implied to be that Hillary's tears in NH were calculated. Now I don't know if they are or aren't but that's an assumption. But I'll take you at your word that you don't approve the message and let's leave it at that.
This is the first time I've heard that. Thanks for edifying me about Penn's relationship to Bloomberg.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2008, 11:35:38 PM »

Okay then, I'll be on the lookout for supporters of every major candidate who are okay with these kind of tactics to ensure that you find yourself unable to support a single candidate, since you seem to want to form your opinions of candidates from singular extreme examples of those candidates' supporters. Tongue
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2008, 11:36:55 PM »

Oh, don't take me that way. I do think the New Hampshire tears were calculated. The question she was asked was (and I'm paraphrasing), "How do you always look so good?" If anyone broke down in tears after being asked that question, you'd call them either a faker or mentally unstable, and much as I dislike Clinton, I don't think she's mentally unstable.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2008, 11:39:51 PM »

Oh, don't take me that way. I do think the New Hampshire tears were calculated. The question she was asked was (and I'm paraphrasing), "How do you always look so good?" If anyone broke down in tears after being asked that question, you'd call them either a faker or mentally unstable, and much as I dislike Clinton, I don't think she's mentally unstable.

Actually it was "How do you do it?"

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/clinton-gets-em.html
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2008, 11:41:01 PM »

Ugly, but what comes around goes around.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2008, 11:41:45 PM »

Actually it was "How do you do it?" It had nothing to do with her appearance.

Yes, "How do you do it?" - in context, meaning, "How do you keep your appearance up on the campaign trail?"

I quote more broadly from that article:

Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2008, 11:43:57 PM »

It's hard to tell how a person will respond emotionally to something. But you have a judgment- fair enough. I was responding to Matchup[D] who said '
They are cynical enough to twist and contort everything in their favor' who was responding to my comment that they wouldn't be cynical enough to do a push poll like this against themselves. And his evidence is, supposedly, the implication in your joke. I asked where the proof was that it was calculated, and there is none, only assumptions.

As I said, give me something about how Obama is complicit in rape or something of equal or greater magnitude and a couple of Clinton supporters cheering on that message and I'll reevaluate what her campaign is based on. But I've seen nothing of the sort.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2008, 11:44:46 PM »

SC robocall transcript:

HILLARY TREATS PEOPLE LIKE THEY INVISIBLE

Hello. FBI agent Gary Aldrich says that Hillary on Inauguration Day, 1993 was in an uncontrolled and unbridled fury, yelling and screaming profanities, because she was not allowed to have Vice President Al Gore’s office in the White House. Hillary treats people like they are invisible; can you trust her?

Hillary knew about and helped cover up Bill’s rape of Juanita Broaddrick. Hillary treats women like they are invisible; can you trust her?

Hillary hired Jack Palladino to run a terror campaign on Kathleen Willey to keep her quiet about what Bill had done to her. They nail gunned her car tires and stole or killed her pet cat named Bullseye. Hillary thinks cats are expendable; can you trust her?

After Bill pulled down his britches and EXPOSED himself to Paula Jones, Hillary’s friend James Carville said “Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.” Hillary treats women like they are invisible, can you trust her?

Hillary told TIME Magazine in June, 1996, that she was thinking about adopting a child, despite the fact Bill was having an affair with Monica and Hillary knew he had a whole harem in the White House. Hillary was having her own affairs with Vince Foster, probably Webb Hubbell and even others. Hillary makes up fairy tales about adopting an orphan child, can you trust her?

This message is from Robert Morrow on behalf of everyone who has been violated and abused by Hillary and Bill – treated like they were invisible. Hillary sure does say a lot of things, doesn’t she - but can you trust her?

http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/005115.php

Is that what we can expect for the next ten months? Which begs another question... will this be the most negative election since 1988?

I just want to point out that it's not the Republicans doing this.  1988 is a tea party compared to 2008.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »

Yes, "How do you do it?" - in context, meaning, "How do you keep your appearance up on the campaign trail?"

No, she was asking about how she remains emotionally stable during the campaign
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2008, 11:46:41 PM »

Which, obviously, has everything to do with her hair and face. I just wish we had the full quote of the question to work with, not the clipped version with a summary of the comments about Clinton's wonderful appearance.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2008, 11:47:54 PM »

I just want to point out that it's not the Republicans doing this.  1988 is a tea party compared to 2008.

It is the Republicans, or at least a Republican. Whether you want to take him as representative is a whole different kettle of fish; I wouldn't.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2008, 11:48:29 PM »

Which, obviously, has everything to do with her hair and face. I just wish we had the full quote of the question to work with, not the clipped version with a summary of the comments about Clinton's wonderful appearance.

?

Emotional stability = Hair and face?
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2008, 11:50:11 PM »

?

Emotional stability = Hair and face?

MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2008, 11:50:52 PM »

Robert Morrow, who wrote and paid for this ad, is a conservative Republican.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies