Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:38:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton  (Read 4530 times)
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« on: January 23, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »

Change we can believe in huh?
If Obama's the nominee, I am leaving the party out of disgust.

Why? Do you have proof that Obama approves this message, much less that he had anything to do with it?

No, but MarkWarner08 clearly doesn't believe in what his candidate spouts, and there's precious little I share in common with someone who would approve of this trash.

If I can find a single Clinton supporter who would approve of this kind of thing, would that convince you not to support Clinton?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 11:35:38 PM »

It's not just him. BRTD and Verily came in here and made positive comments about this.

This script goes far beyond anything levelled at Obama by any Clinton supporter. No Clinton supporter that I've ever heard has even gone so far as to say Obama is Muslim. This one says Clinton is complicit in rape.

If someone posted something about Obama being a Muslim and attending madrassas in Indonesia, etc. and a bunch of Democrats came on and made approving comments, I'd also wonder what I had in common with them.

Okay then, I'll be on the lookout for supporters of every major candidate who are okay with these kind of tactics to ensure that you find yourself unable to support a single candidate, since you seem to want to form your opinions of candidates from singular extreme examples of those candidates' supporters. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies