Who was the better President: Barack Obama vs. Bill Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:34:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Who was the better President: Barack Obama vs. Bill Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Better President: Barack Obama or Bill Clinton
Barack Obama

Bill Clinton

Uncommitted

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Who was the better President: Barack Obama vs. Bill Clinton  (Read 1792 times)
dw93
DWL
YaBB God
United States

« on: April 22, 2024, 01:16:09 PM »

Obama is/was a far better man and leader from a moral/ethical standpoint than Bill Clinton will ever be. Obama was also a more (abet only slightly) principled leader from a policy standpoint as well. I also have to remind myself to give Obama the benefit of the doubt as up until Biden, Obama was dealt the worst hand of any President since FDR and while he most certainly could've done better, things could've also been a lot worse.

Having said that, Clinton was a much smarter/competent political operator and much better at political maneuvering than Obama, in fact Clinton was the most talented President since at least LBJ, if  not FDR in that respect. Clinton was also much better on the foreign policy front than Obama, I largely consider Obama a failure on that front. Clinton was also a much better leader of the Democratic Party than Obama was too as the Democrats suffered far more losses under Obama than they did Clinton
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies