George Bush's Triumph, 1992 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:59:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  George Bush's Triumph, 1992 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: George Bush's Triumph, 1992  (Read 15144 times)
Historico
United States

« on: August 18, 2009, 09:51:08 PM »

Sounds like a good start you got yourself here Nik, btw though Powell can't be Secretary of Defense as he hasn't been retired from Military Service for 10 years. I think bringing in Stockdale would be a good overture to the Perotists for Defense.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Might the failed Assassination Attempt take ITTL, I would like for someone to take an biased look at an Quayle Presidency. If not then that's cool then to
Historico
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 12:01:45 AM »

Very interesting an alternate '93 Terrorist attack, hmm I wonder if this will have any effects to where Bush still goes to Kuwait in April...Only time will tell
Historico
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 09:12:11 AM »

Truly a tragic attack, I assume that it was intiated by the same group that detonated bombs at the bottom of the WTC IOTL 1993? An early War on Terror should have some very interesting side effects...Keep it comming Nik
Historico
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 05:57:52 AM »

Yeah you've got be a policy wonk like Me or Ben, to do through looks into the particular Presidency lol. As always the tale of the Two Bushes(Foriegn Policy Genius, Domestic Policy not so much) seems to be more present ITTL than anything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies