Should public schools give away free lubricant? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:15:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should public schools give away free lubricant? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should schools give away free lubricant?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 44

Author Topic: Should public schools give away free lubricant?  (Read 8771 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: November 07, 2007, 01:49:21 PM »

Heck no!  Neither should condoms - it's not the school's job to waste money on that - if a private organization donates it, I don't care.  But a public school shouldn't do that - especially not in MI, where we're broke.

I'll send the pregnant teen with HIV to your doorstep to fund her abortion.  I'll tell her to tell you that she was broke.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2007, 01:21:25 AM »

Cons live in a dream world of perfect morality while libs live in a dream world of presuming that everyone is nice and thus we odn't need to do anything to defend the west from the islamic enemy. Both sides need to get out of politics.
Cons live in a dream world of Christian Bible based morality that is delivered from the top down, while the libs live in a dream world where these choices are best made from the bottom up.

So we basically live in a world where the conservatives have mounted the liberals and are ready to go in for the kill, except the liberals are so indecisive and reluctant it makes the whole situation very uncomfortable for both sides.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies