The New Campaign Trail (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:21:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  The New Campaign Trail (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The New Campaign Trail  (Read 52608 times)
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« on: April 02, 2024, 02:34:36 PM »
« edited: April 02, 2024, 02:39:05 PM by Steve from Lambeth »

Did anyone happen to see that 2044 mod?
I was hoping to play it, but it seems to have disappeared.
That's why I asked, anyone know why?
u/butterenergy was disbarred by NCT HQ after he was found to have partaken in a racist conversation in the Discord server of... would you believe it... the Children of Dusk community.

I suspect I can count the number of decanonised mods on two fingers - 2044CoD and 1948 Identity War, which was itself accused of being overly racism-friendly (in its capacity as a playable mod).
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 05:39:26 PM »

Did anyone happen to see that 2044 mod?
I was hoping to play it, but it seems to have disappeared.
That's why I asked, anyone know why?
u/butterenergy was disbarred by NCT HQ after he was found to have partaken in a racist conversation in the Discord server of... would you believe it... the Children of Dusk community.

I suspect I can count the number of decanonised mods on two fingers - 2044CoD and 1948 Identity War, which was itself accused of being overly racism-friendly (in its capacity as a playable mod).
There was the Weimar mod where you played as Hitler but that never got to the mod loader because the authors specifically requested that. It’s actually quite high quality and does a good job of walking the fine line that these things have to.
Do you have the codes for that btw?
A link is available from Tom's Writing Right sub-blog, which is linked from the blog, which is linked from NCT itself. Tread carefully...
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 09:48:11 PM »

OSR uploaded his screenshot to a Discord server he's on, then hotlinked the image. This isn't recommended: Discord automatically kills hotlinked images after 24 hours, and has done so for a few months, due to issues surrounding Discord uploads sometimes being virus vectors. I'd recommend using imgur.com or postimages.org instead.
Steve from Lambeth
Greece

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 07:03:15 PM »

W was added to the main New Campaign Trail around Yuletide 2023.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies