French Presidential Election 22 April 2007 Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:47:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  French Presidential Election 22 April 2007 Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: French Presidential Election 22 April 2007 Thread  (Read 88550 times)
Maastricht
Rookie

« on: July 28, 2005, 07:50:38 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Yup, really old, and h's getting quite senile. As you said, her daughter isn't popular at all. She was at the head of FN's list for regional elections in 2004 (she presented herself in Ile de France, Paris' area), and she did FN's worst score in IDF since its creation, in the 70s (less than 10%, while ordinary it is 13-14%). I think it will be Bruno Gollnisch in 2012 (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruno_Gollnisch)

It would be a good thing if he's a candidate. "L'agité du Bocage" is always taking votes from Le Pen.

Chirac won't run. He's said to be depressed and deaf. Not really good for a candidate, no more for a president. French people use to love Galouzeau de Villepin (his real name in fact, and Sarkozy's real name is Sarkozy de Nagy-Bocsa. Really crazy.) since his fight with wolin Powell, when he defended France interests. He's I think as popular as Sarkozy, who did some blunders weeks ago.
I d'like to have for the second round something like De Villepin/Strauss-Khan or De Villepin/Lang. But not Sarkozy, nor does Le Pen.
Maastricht
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 05:34:30 AM »

Eric Besson, the former secretary for economic questions, who resigned from the PS two months ago.
Maastricht
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 04:35:46 PM »

Final list of the twelve candidates (and the results for each candidate of the TNS poll on the 15 of march):

Jean-Marie Le Pen (FN, far-right)                      12%
Philippe de Villiers (MPF, right, souverainist)     0,5%
Nicolas Sarkozy (UMP, right)                             31%
Frédéric Nihous (CPNT, right)                            0,5%
François Bayrou (UDF, center)                          22%
Ségolène Royal (PS, left)                                  24%
Dominique Voynet (Greens, left)                      1%
Olivier Besancenot (LCR, trotskyst)                  2%
Arlette Laguillier (LO, trotskyst)                        2%
Marie-George Buffet (PCF, communist)             2,5%
José Bové (independant, far-left)                     2%
Gérard Schivardi (independant far-left)            0,5%
Maastricht
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 05:02:39 AM »

Bayrou a great President? Oh please. If that fruitcake somehow wins I'll go to the French embassy to resign my French nationality because I'll be ashamed of it. If Royal wins, France will become a giant daycare because she talks to people as if they were retarded monkeys. Oh and Bayrou is the same as a sleeping pill.
You're définitively irremediable. The perfect example of a voter wedged in a yoke with blinkers and which cannot see further that its protected candidate.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies