Akno's Great Pennsylvania/New York Tour
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:51:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Akno's Great Pennsylvania/New York Tour
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Akno's Great Pennsylvania/New York Tour  (Read 2941 times)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 24, 2004, 06:36:11 PM »

Philadelphia, PA-

Throughout his time in the Senate, IrishDemocrat has proven himself to be a friend of the Atlasian people. IrishDemocrat realizes that we the citizens of Atlasia need to sacrifice for our troops. That is why he proposed the Deficit Reduction and Emergency War Spending Bill. IrishDemocrat supports our troops, even if it comes at a small financial cost to us.

(cheers)

IrishDemocrat is a friend of freedom. He realizes that marijuana should be legal, he is a forward thinker. If alcohol can be legal, then marijuana should as well.

(cheers)

IrishDemocrat fights for progressive values. He has voted to help those who can't help themselves, giving them a better education, giving workers more rights, and supporting our troops. He is a forward thinker, and he is not afraid of change.

(cheers)

IrishDemocrat- Helping those who can't help themselves.

(cheers)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 06:57:24 PM »

Thank you Akno.  I am glad to be in my hometown of Philadelphia.

(cheers)

I'm glad I have the opportunity to fight for progressive values in Atlasia.  This is the location the Declaration of Independence from Great Britain.  We need to continue fighting for expanded freedoms.

(cheers)

I have seen the inefficient laws of Atlasia and am trying to fix them.  Like Akno said, I favor repealing laws against marijuana.  We need to find new ways to expand government revenues and cut costs by freeing excess prisoners for the system so they can be productive members of society.

(cheers)

And lastly... GO EAGLES!!!! 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 06:59:36 PM »

...the only part of the speech I liked.  Tongue
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 07:23:02 PM »

Too bad now New York and all of Western PA will vote against you. ALL STEELERS FANS, GIANTS FANS, and JETS FANS VOTE AGAINST IRISHDEM ON DEC. 10th. HE DOESN'T SUPPORT YOUR TEAMS AND HE DOESN'T SUPPORT YOU.
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 08:13:54 PM »

Too bad now New York and all of Western PA will vote against you. ALL STEELERS FANS, GIANTS FANS, and JETS FANS VOTE AGAINST IRISHDEM ON DEC. 10th. HE DOESN'T SUPPORT YOUR TEAMS AND HE DOESN'T SUPPORT YOU.

Too bad that you've angered Bills fans by leaving them out, ColinW.  That should hurt you in any future contests. Smiley
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 08:47:21 PM »

Can't forget them. BILLS FANS I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU. VOTE AGAINST THIS EAGLES FAN.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2004, 08:50:05 PM »

I hope this same language isn't used when I am up for re-election.  Tongue
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2004, 08:52:10 PM »

I hope this same language isn't used when I am up for re-election.  Tongue
No I'm not going to use it against you.
Defarge

Political Matrix
E: -3.13, S: -0.72

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2004, 08:59:28 PM »

I hereby form the "Giants Fans For Irishdem" campaign organization Smiley.

I would like to take this oppurtunity to endorse my fellow District One Senator, IrishDemocrat, for reelection.  Throughout his term, IrishDemocrat has been a man of principle, and of values.  He has never hesitated in upholding Atlasia's progressive values, and he has never faltered in fighting for the Kestone and Empire States.

Now, as we can see, some people don't like how he's been fighting Smiley.  But still, IrishDem is a fine Senator, and I will do all in my power to help him continue his time serving our great district.
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2004, 11:22:32 PM »

(cheers)

I'm glad I have the opportunity to fight for progressive values in Atlasia.  This is the location the Declaration of Independence from Great Britain.  We need to continue fighting for expanded freedoms.

(cheers)

I have seen the inefficient laws of Atlasia and am trying to fix them.  Like Akno said, I favor repealing laws against marijuana.  We need to find new ways to expand government revenues and cut costs by freeing excess prisoners for the system so they can be productive members of society.

(cheers)

IrishDemocrat convinced me not to show up at that rally wearing a Ray Lewis jersey. GO RAVENS!
The only sports figures in PA I like are the Flyers and Stephen A. Smith.

TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2004, 03:23:30 AM »

(cheers)

(cheers)

(cheers)

IrishDemocrat convinced me not to show up at that rally wearing a Ray Lewis jersey. GO RAVENS!
The only sports figures in PA I like are the Flyers and Stephen A. Smith.

That's all I ask Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2004, 11:01:58 AM »

REDSKINS FANS FOR SUPER!!!!!!
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2004, 09:02:54 AM »

Harrisburg, PA-

As you know, in the Senate, proposing bills is not all. You also have to vote, and sometimes bills need every vote they can get. Let me tell you something about IrishDemocrat's voting record. He has voted to give our military the best weapons in the world, he has voted to give worker's more rights, he has voted to increase education spending, he has voted to keep us safe from missiles and rogue dictators such as Kim Jong Il, and he has voted in favor of restoring funding for contraceptive services.

(cheers)

IrishDemocrat, in his time in the Senate, has stood up for the little guy. He has voted to protect him, he has voted to help his kid, and he has voted to give him more rights as a worker.

(cheers)

The Atlasian Dream is of people who start out small, but with help, can grow to accomplish great things, and IrishDemocrat supports that Dream, and has done something to help more young Atlasians experience it.

(cheers)
Akno21
Junior Chimp
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2004, 11:54:58 PM »

Pittsburgh, PA-

My friends, IrishDemocrat has fought for the brave soldiers fighting in Iraq at this very hour. He realizes that as Atlasians in a war on terror, we must sacrifice. A small tax hike is not to much, especially not in a time of war and a time of record budget deficits.

When our armed forces are risking their lives for our safety, yet the families they leave at home struggle to keep up with the bills, something is fundamentally wrong. We can give up a set of beach chairs to ensure that our armed forces can get along financially. They should be rewarded for protecting us, and IrishDemocrat realizes that.

The cost can come from our pocketbooks, it doesn't need to come from education or welfare spending.

Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies