I think it's down to two (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:51:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  I think it's down to two (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think it's down to two  (Read 2364 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

« on: June 15, 2004, 06:03:18 PM »

I would say Gephardt.  Though I like Edwards, and think the Democrats could have won with Edwards as their Candidate, Gephardt fits better with Kerry's theme.  It's a dangerous move though, since Gephardt has a lot of baggage with him, and may not necessarily deliver a state.  They would have to campaign on "experience" than anything else.

Well either Gephardt or Edwards would help shore up Kerry's protectionist credentials, but Edwards personally fits better with Kerry to balance out young and old, whereas Gephardt just comes from a very strategic areas. One thing though, is hopefully whomever the VP is does not constantly point his or her finger or lift his or her hand during debates and speeches. When Kerry does that it is like he is lecturing and is seriously unattractive. I know he knows more about the issues than me but would like to see his face unhindered by his hands.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies