I think it's down to two (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:53:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  I think it's down to two (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I think it's down to two  (Read 2365 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« on: June 20, 2004, 12:59:39 PM »

What about Graham, Warner, Nelson, Bayh - some of those could be interesting, couldn't they?

On all of those, save Graham, I'd agree with you. My top choices would be...

Edwards
Warner
Bayh
Lincoln
Landrieu
Nelson
Richardson
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2004, 03:23:59 PM »

According to politics1.com the field has narrowed down to Vilsack and Gephardt, with Kansas governor Kathleen Sebelius the outside bet.

I still think Kerry would be mad not to choose Edwards, but there you go.

Politics 1 (which i have a very high regard for) was quoting an MSNBC story, that Kerry dismissed... not necessarily to be dismissed but I wouldn't take it as gospel, well at least I hope its not true!

Wow! both Vilsack and Gephardt would be the charismatic ones on the ticket Cheesy thats not even funny!

That said while I think he would be a bad choice as VP as a politician I like and respect Gephardt even though I don't agree with him all the time, but Sebelius would be a disaster (the only good choices for a female VP would be Blanche Lincoln or perhaps Mary Landrieu IMHO).

But overall Edwards, Warner, Bayh, Nelson and Lincoln would be the best choices for Kerry’s VP, but they (expect for Edwards) didn’t seem to be getting a “look-in” ah well…:(  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies