Announcement from West Branch, Iowa (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:30:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Announcement from West Branch, Iowa (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Announcement from West Branch, Iowa  (Read 10300 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: July 06, 2004, 05:03:30 PM »

Great speech, PBrunsel.  I'd like to wish you Good Luck in this race. We need your conservative voice in the Senate!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 11:44:23 PM »

I wish PBrunsel well and give him my support! Fritz is also a good guy, so here's to a clean campaign!

Not that I get to vote in it or anything... Smiley

THanks WMS, you are a good guy too. Smiley

Pity I can't vote in this one, but I hope to see you in the Senate - I think you'd do well there. Wink

Agreed. I think PBrunsel will make it to the Senate but who is running against him?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 03:02:15 PM »

When 73% of high school kids think "Abraham Lincoln" is a, "Type of Lobster" we have to admitt that the school system is ignoring history.

Possibly the funniest line I have ever seen. I may laugh but if that is an actual fact, it's really, really sad.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 03:59:00 PM »

I just wanted to wish PBrunsel luck this weekend in his election. Hopefully, we can pick up a seat and send a conservative to the Senate. I'd urge anyone that is eligible to vote for PBrunsel because he has been working hardest during this campaign. I've been a member of the forum for about a month now and I've seen that he is the most qualified of the candidates and the most dedicated. Vote PBrunsel - People over Politics.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2004, 02:32:19 PM »

Who would moderate the debate?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2004, 04:12:36 PM »

I'd moderate the debate! Smiley  Just an offer if you need one...I can come up with excellent questions.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2004, 06:05:59 PM »

So what time should it start?
5:00 CDT would (22:00 GMT) would be the earliest I could see starting a Wednesday night debate, and unless Ken Jennings loses tonight or tomorrow night on Jeopardy, I'd rather not be involved in a debate from 6:30 - 7:00 CST.

Another Jeopardy fan! Smiley

7:00 is fine.

This Jennings guy has everyone watching Jeopardy! I rarely watch it but this streak he has going is incredible.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2004, 10:11:13 PM »

So what time should it start?
5:00 CDT would (22:00 GMT) would be the earliest I could see starting a Wednesday night debate, and unless Ken Jennings loses tonight or tomorrow night on Jeopardy, I'd rather not be involved in a debate from 6:30 - 7:00 CST.

Another Jeopardy fan! Smiley

7:00 is fine.

This Jennings guy has everyone watching Jeopardy! I rarely watch it but this streak he has going is incredible.

You know... He could very possibly win $1,000,000 dollars on Jeopardy!

I think he will. He doesn't have that much to go. I think he's up to around 980,000 or something like that.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2004, 01:26:57 PM »

I’m PBrunsel and I approved this add:

Projection on the wall:

(man voice, slightly cocky sounding)

Man: Can this guy be for real?

PBrunsel on his America Tour In May

Man: PBrunsel says that he isn't extreme.  You decide.

Paid for be the Concerned Citizens for Dan

(Projector machine is turned off)

PBrunsel: I can’t believe it, in all my runs for public office, Vice President Supersoulty’s negative attacks. Distorting what I have said. All lies, and he knows it.

hahaha! PBrunsel is using one of Mike Dukakis' ads as a template! Funny stuff!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2004, 08:04:12 PM »

Sorry to disrupt your speeches PBrunsel but I have a question (I'm guessing that as a candidate, you know the answer) Will the election be held over the weekend or will it be one day voting?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2004, 08:07:16 PM »

Sorry to disrupt your speeches PBrunsel but I have a question (I'm guessing that as a candidate, you know the answer) Will the election be held over the weekend or will it be one day voting?

It will be held all weekend, Phil. I should know, I wrote the Midwest Constitution and that is what it says.

Ok. Thank you for the information.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2004, 08:43:38 PM »

I made the ballot already Smiley

Voting starts noon tomorrow.

Mr. Governor, have you made up your mind yet? If not, remember...PBrunsel - People over politics!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies