Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:39:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Robocall attacks Kitten Killer Killary Klinton  (Read 4516 times)
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 23, 2008, 10:14:05 PM »

SC robocall transcript:

HILLARY TREATS PEOPLE LIKE THEY INVISIBLE

Hello. FBI agent Gary Aldrich says that Hillary on Inauguration Day, 1993 was in an uncontrolled and unbridled fury, yelling and screaming profanities, because she was not allowed to have Vice President Al Gore’s office in the White House. Hillary treats people like they are invisible; can you trust her?

Hillary knew about and helped cover up Bill’s rape of Juanita Broaddrick. Hillary treats women like they are invisible; can you trust her?

Hillary hired Jack Palladino to run a terror campaign on Kathleen Willey to keep her quiet about what Bill had done to her. They nail gunned her car tires and stole or killed her pet cat named Bullseye. Hillary thinks cats are expendable; can you trust her?

After Bill pulled down his britches and EXPOSED himself to Paula Jones, Hillary’s friend James Carville said “Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.” Hillary treats women like they are invisible, can you trust her?

Hillary told TIME Magazine in June, 1996, that she was thinking about adopting a child, despite the fact Bill was having an affair with Monica and Hillary knew he had a whole harem in the White House. Hillary was having her own affairs with Vince Foster, probably Webb Hubbell and even others. Hillary makes up fairy tales about adopting an orphan child, can you trust her?

This message is from Robert Morrow on behalf of everyone who has been violated and abused by Hillary and Bill – treated like they were invisible. Hillary sure does say a lot of things, doesn’t she - but can you trust her?

http://www.tpmmuckraker.com/archives/005115.php

Is that what we can expect for the next ten months? Which begs another question... will this be the most negative election since 1988?
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 10:16:53 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if this were a ploy to give Clinton something else to cry about Tongue
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »

Whoever's behind these calls = FF
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 10:19:15 PM »

I never thought you'd praise a fundie Republican from Texas...
NHPolitico

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 10:19:52 PM »

SC robocall transcript:

Hello. FBI agent Gary Aldrich says that Hillary on Inauguration Day, 1993 was in an uncontrolled and unbridled fury, yelling and screaming profanities, because she was not allowed to have Vice President Al Gore’s office in the White House. Hillary treats people like they are invisible; can you trust her?

Hillary knew about and helped cover up Bill’s rape of Juanita Broaddrick. Hillary treats women like they are invisible; can you trust her?

Hillary hired Jack Palladino to run a terror campaign on Kathleen Willey to keep her quiet about what Bill had done to her. They nail gunned her car tires and stole or killed her pet cat named Bullseye. Hillary thinks cats are expendable; can you trust her?

After Bill pulled down his britches and EXPOSED himself to Paula Jones, Hillary’s friend James Carville said “Drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you’ll find.” Hillary treats women like they are invisible, can you trust her?

Hillary told TIME Magazine in June, 1996, that she was thinking about adopting a child, despite the fact Bill was having an affair with Monica and Hillary knew he had a whole harem in the White House. Hillary was having her own affairs with Vince Foster, probably Webb Hubbell and even others. Hillary makes up fairy tales about adopting an orphan child, can you trust her?

This message is from Robert Morrow on behalf of everyone who has been violated and abused by Hillary and Bill – treated like they were invisible. Hillary sure does say a lot of things, doesn’t she - but can you trust her?

Is that what we can expect for the next ten months? Which begs another question... will this be the most negative election since 1988?

If it gets 1 less person to vote for her, good. It's a drop in the bucket compared to using a former president to kick a candidate from his own party in the balls over and over, day after day.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2008, 10:42:25 PM »

Another Obama hit ad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVuMYKs8iJs&eurl
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2008, 10:46:32 PM »

SC robocall transcript:

Change we can believe in huh?
If Obama's the nominee, I am leaving the party out of disgust.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »

Is this just an ad on youtube or is it being showed anywhere else?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »

I never thought you'd praise a fundie Republican from Texas...

He's doing the right thing now.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2008, 10:50:19 PM »

Look up Robert Morrow; he's a radical conservative in Texas. This is not Obama's work.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2008, 10:51:22 PM »

Why? Do you have proof that Obama approves this message, much less that he had anything to do with it?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2008, 10:58:05 PM »

Why? Do you have proof that Obama approves this message, much less that he had anything to do with it?

No, but MarkWarner08 clearly doesn't believe in what his candidate spouts, and there's precious little I share in common with someone who would approve of this trash.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2008, 10:58:48 PM »

No, but MarkWarner08 clearly doesn't believe in what his candidate spouts, and there's precious little I share in common with someone who would approve of this trash.

Obviously, there are no Clinton supporters (or any supporter of anyone) who would feel the same way had this been a hitjob on someone they dislike.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2008, 10:59:14 PM »

Im indifferent, although its independent ads like these that probably backfired on Obama like that one in Nevada that was all in spanish.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2008, 11:00:05 PM »

If I can find a single Clinton supporter who would approve of this kind of thing, would that convince you not to support Clinton?
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2008, 11:03:02 PM »

It's not just him. BRTD and Verily came in here and made positive comments about this.

This script goes far beyond anything levelled at Obama by any Clinton supporter. No Clinton supporter that I've ever heard has even gone so far as to say Obama is Muslim. This one says Clinton is complicit in rape.

If someone posted something about Obama being a Muslim and attending madrassas in Indonesia, etc. and a bunch of Democrats came on and made approving comments, I'd also wonder what I had in common with them.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 11:03:46 PM »

Isn't it wonderful that the Clinton supporters have to resort to personal attacks in order to justify their support for a pro-war candidate?

Your candidate obviously can't stand on her own two feet, instead she has to rely on her philandering corrupt husband to attack other Democrats for her. GHWB never attacked John McCain in 2000. What Clinton's doing is unprecedented and wholly negative. 

Barack Obama is running an ad which attacks Hillary for supporting the Bush Republicans and the War in Iraq. It's important that voters see that Hillary Clinton is an empty suit who enjoys prevaricating about other pro-choice, anti-war Democrats.

Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 11:05:21 PM »

It's not just him. BRTD and Verily came in here and made positive comments about this.

This script goes far beyond anything levelled at Obama by any Clinton supporter. No Clinton supporter that I've ever heard has even gone so far as to say Obama is Muslim. This one says Clinton is complicit in rape.

If someone posted something about Obama being a Muslim and attending madrassas in Indonesia, etc. and a bunch of Democrats came on and made approving comments, I'd also wonder what I had in common with them.

Er... remind me where I expressed my support for this. I made a joke.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 11:07:43 PM »

Clinton supporters are obviously frustrated that their candidate has to rely on a spouse who lived a life that was a "fairy tale."
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 11:09:28 PM »

Isn't it wonderful that the Clinton supporters have to resort to personal attacks in order to justify their support for a pro-war candidate?

Your candidate obviously can't stand on her own two feet, instead she has to rely on her philandering corrupt husband to attack other Democrats for her. GHWB never attacked John McCain in 2000. What Clinton's doing is unprecedented and wholly negative. 

Barack Obama is running an ad which attacks Hillary for supporting the Bush Republicans and the War in Iraq. It's important that voters see that Hillary Clinton is an empty suit who enjoys prevaricating about other pro-choice, anti-war Democrats.

Barack went negative first. He spent weeks last year misrepresenting his and her position on Kyl-Lieberman and making her out to be a warmonger. He was being a hypocrite on taking money from special interests and lobbyists. In addition to that his supporters went much further. They started to turn the campaign into whether this question or was planted and whether this waitress was or was not tipped-- all in effort to shift away from the issues.

But I thought it was understandable since he needed to change the dynamics of the race.

But now that the Clintons have started to hit back, including some things I don't agree with, it's easy to see the hypocrisy of the Obama supporters. They don't have any 'message of hope', there's been almost none. They tried to twist Hillary's statement on Lyndon Johnson and MLK into some racist thing. They compiled a 4 page memo on racial remarks and then tried to say it was the Clintons who were turning it to race.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 11:12:23 PM »

Clinton supporters are obviously frustrated that their candidate has to rely on a spouse who lived a life that was a "fairy tale."

The problem is Barack's appeal is supposed to be that he 'runs a different kind of politics' but that's not the case.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 11:14:04 PM »

Please answer me.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2008, 11:15:17 PM »

The problem is Barack's appeal is supposed to be that he 'runs a different kind of politics' but that's not the case.
O'bambi is finally playing politics. As you know, the suffix in politics refers to little blood-sucking organisms... After months of spurious attacks from Clinton's surrogates, Obama has finally decided to hit back. BTW, politics of hope and setting the record straight are not mutually exclusive.
MarkWarner08
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »

Please answer me.
He can't because like most Clinton supporters, his "facts" are either  mistruths or outright lies.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2008, 11:17:04 PM »

Please answer me.

Ok sorry, you did not necessarily approve it. But you did try to twist it into another joke about the cynicism of the Clintons. They are politicians ok? But they're not that 'cynical'.
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies