Based on Primary performanc-Trump
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:19:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Based on Primary performanc-Trump
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Based on primary performance, what state should Trump be most worried about?
Arizona
Georgia
North Carolina
Wisconsin
Pennsylvania
Other
Michigan
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Based on Primary performanc-Trump  (Read 397 times)
Radicalneo
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 27, 2024, 05:24:55 PM »

Haley percentage number, but also where specifically she did well And Biden did well relative to expectations.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 05:44:20 PM »

Pennsylvania for sure. In fact, I strongly suspect Trump will lose that one regardless of what happens in November. It may even be the last swing state to fall in the event that he wins.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2024, 09:15:39 PM »

Pennsylvania for sure. In fact, I strongly suspect Trump will lose that one regardless of what happens in November. It may even be the last swing state to fall in the event that he wins.

I agree.  I think the Philly suburbs are going to be brutal.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 11:49:49 AM »

I think so will WOW and the Detroit suburbs.
South Dakota Democrat
jrk26

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 12:17:03 PM »
« Edited: April 28, 2024, 12:54:13 PM by South Dakota Democrat »

I agree.  I think the Philly suburbs are going to be brutal.

Yeah, but I think there's still more room to fall in the MI and WI rurals more so than the PA rurals.
Tekken_Guy
Atlas Icon
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2024, 12:43:42 PM »

Yeah, but I think there's still more room to fall in the PA and WI rurals more so than the PA rurals.

I doubt Biden will do that much worse in the rurals than he did in 2020. It’s like expecting Georgia to be out of reach for Trump because the suburbs have a lot of room to go left.
Radicalneo
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2024, 07:33:57 PM »

Yeah, but I think there's still more room to fall in the PA and WI rurals more so than the PA rurals.

I doubt Biden will do that much worse in the rurals than he did in 2020. It’s like expecting Georgia to be out of reach for Trump because the suburbs have a lot of room to go left.
I think Biden does worse in places like Luzerne.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 07:49:16 PM »

I think all the Haley Voters will come home. Biden had a chance to reach out to them after March 5 but his bad rhetoric during the SOTU and his consistent flip flops on Israel have negated that.

The Mass Exodus Democrats had hoped after the Primary away from Trump did not happen.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2024, 08:12:20 PM »

I think all the Haley Voters will come home. Biden had a chance to reach out to them after March 5 but his bad rhetoric during the SOTU and his consistent flip flops on Israel have negated that.

The Mass Exodus Democrats had hoped after the Primary away from Trump did not happen.

How do we know that yet?
Radicalneo
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2024, 03:33:55 PM »

This is true.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies